Due to popular request,
I am making my blog fun and simple to read, like for people who don't want to read a novel.
I know I know, I should have done this from the beginning giving a small paragraph and a picture.
Someone told me that they are not willing to read all of my rhetoric so, without further ado,
My simple blog
So, this is the Hagia Sophia. Lots of history here. Constantine to Syliman the Wise, Christian to Islam, this wonderful structure is a monument of Struggle.
This week I didnt have any tests. I did last, which is why you havent heard from me for a while now.
We went to the city of david through hezekiah's tunnel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezekiah's_Tunnel)
It was really cool. You might be interested to know that there was an un-named couple who would stop and kiss every two minutes cause finally they got some sort of privacy. Since I was behind them in line, I was the unfortunate one to see this crazy PDA (public display of affection). That should say how desperate some are to find some privacy. Only a tunnel could give them semi-private time.
1 comment:
Due to popular request, eh? Well I'm glad to see that you are doing well and still living it up.
Post a Comment